Thank you for considering adopting a pet from Kindness Ranch!
Please fill out this adoption application in its entirety and answer each question honestly. This will better assist us in helping you select a compatible dog, cat, horse, or other barnyard animal.
Please keep in mind that it is extremely important to us that we make good matches. Submitting an application on a specific animal does not guarantee that you are first in line or that you will be approved for that animal.
Please allow 2-3 business days for application processing.
In order for your adoption application to be considered you must:
- Be able to provide a current veterinary reference for any animals residing in your home,
- Have dogs and cats in the home current on rabies vaccinations per local ordinance,
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord if you rent your home,
- Agree to a home visit, if deemed necessary, or be able to provide photos of your residence,
- Be willing to make a trip to meet the animal(s) before adopting, whether to Kindness Ranch or an off-site adoption location, and
- Be willing to pay the applicable adoption fee.