Join the Beagle Dream Team!
Are you ready to be part of the biggest dog rescue in history? Thanks to the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) securing the release of about 4,000 dogs from an Envigo Breeding Facility, Kindness Ranch is teaming up with HSUS along with other animal rescues nationwide to find the perfect homes for these dogs!
Here's how you can get involved:
- Sign up for our newsletter and keep up on the latest details!
- Submit an adoption application through Kindness Ranch or find an approved partner in your area here!
- Interested in fostering through Kindness Ranch? Email email@example.com!
- Help fund this rescue by donating through our website or mailing a check.
- Donate supplies like dog leashes through our Chewy Wish List. We are going to need a lot of leashes and harnesses for all these pups!
- Interested in becoming a rescue partner of the HSUS and possibly receive dogs from this Rescue? Apply to become one of their partners here. *
*Please note that Kindness Ranch is just one of many trusted rescue partners chosen by HSUS to take part in this historic rescue. If another rescue wants to get involved they have to contact HSUS directly. Kindness Ranch is not the deciding factor for other rescues and has no say as to who can become an approved partner.
It is our hope that dogs will begin arriving at Kindness Ranch in the next couple of weeks. We have purchased a new van for transporting dogs safely from Virginia to Wyoming and now can do so in larger numbers than previously possible on our own! We will be updating this page and our social media pages regularly with more information. When reaching out to us, please be patient as we are receiving thousands of messages. Thank you for all of your support and being part of this historic rescue!
In the press:
- Biggest Save Yet: Wyoming's Kindness Ranch Working To Save 4,000 Beagles | Cowboy State Daily
- Beleaguered beagle facility to close; fate of 3000 dogs bred for research unclear | Science | AAAS
- 4,000 Beagles Are Being Rescued From a Virginia Facility. Now They Need New Homes. | New York Times
- Animal rescue groups across U.S. band together to rescue 4,000 dogs : NPR
- 4,000 Beagles Will Be Moved from Research Facility in Virginia | PEOPLE.com
- How you can take in one of 4,000 beagles rescued in Virginia (ukprimenews.com)
- 4000 beagles rescued by humane society and other rescue groups from Virginia testing facility - CNN Video